How is Curse of the Wulfen?

My post was lost in the warp so here's the quick version. How is Curse? I'm picking up the current serialized set from Robbie M. Is Curse OK to read later, or is it essential before this serires, or the previous serialized SW one? Thinking it'd be nice to finally pick up a dead tree version of this story as I miss my hard copies.

if you've already read WZ: Fenris it's just parts of that in a novelized form...sooo.....

Is that right? I thought the mcNiven shorts were supposed to fill the gap between Warzone Fenris part 1, and the 2nd volume due later this year.

So I thought they started after Warzone Fenris in terms of timeline.

if you've already read WZ: Fenris it's just parts of that in a novelized form...sooo.....

Is that right? I thought the mcNiven shorts were supposed to fill the gap between Warzone Fenris part 1, and the 2nd volume due later this year.

So I thought they started after Warzone Fenris in terms of timeline.

oh - sorry, yeah, meant the first supplement. Curse of the Wulfen is just parts of part 1 novelized, you're right about McNiven's novel

idk whether 13th crusade deployments are still valid but if they are this would be right before that

It seems they simoly forgot about the 13th black crusade, as with the 'Storm of Chaos' campaign - part of it was totally retconned, lol

Archived