Tormera? Chimrox?

Kierdale

It isn't bad, nice paint and the idea is good... but leaving the side doors on and then having the tracked units up against them looks wrong. If the doors weren't there, it would look much better.

I dunno about the rules, but the stats/cost are horrible...the truck I posted above is set up for long range fire support...a CML and a TLAC is not bad, and it really is the best the stormtroopers have available, but that's 100 points for AV11 (at least a 100 point landspeeder can jink!), 115 if you want 4+ obscuration via cammo netting...that's really close to AV14 pricing!

...like your new avatar!

Yeah, the Taurox is priced as superior to the Chimera, and I can't help but feel that it's inferior, personally. I just can't see myself running it, tbh.

I'm a fan of Lotara, so I quite like the new avatar. ^_^

Oh, I would definitely never run a taurox or a taurox prime in an IG list, I've got chimeras pouring out my ears and they're superior to a 115 point prime at barely more than half the points!  But in a pure stormtroopers list, not only is there no other ground vehicle in town, there's also no other source of ranged antitank fire.  Parking a truck with camo netting behind a mound of rubble for an AV11/4++ isn't ideal, but it is the best I can do for swatting transports and stuff.  

Archived