Hypothesising a BA Start Collecting! Set

Jolemai

Everything else about the box is awesome. It's just the heads.

The DA box is a bit unfair to compared to, as it's thier hallmark unit and has a lot of options.

Everything else about the box is awesome. It's just the heads.

Well box looks to be made in hurry - obviously it was produced on Space Hulk basis, but oh well - SH terminators are dope.

But I wonder - why they left shooty terminators. I thought it's quite logical in age when GW making dual-kits.

I would bought that box if I haven't already had a 30+ terminators of different versions :/

But i want that banner of first company sooo much

The main problem, with the Blood Angels Terminators box is that, like said, it was made in a hurry and that it is a copy/paste of the Space Hulks terminators.

Worse, the BA terminators are sold at the same price as the DA terminators....

But, the main problem in all this, is the fact that this BA kit, would have been Great if they had time to create a 2(3) in 1 Terminators Squad focus on Melee. Assault Terminators Squad, Command Terminator Squad, (and Death Company Terminator Squad).

It wouldn't have required so much more bitz to add...but well...THE WORST in this, is the fact that this Assault Terminator have totally blocked the "Terminator" release slot. So in possible incoming BA future releases, we will see no Terminator Units, and, no Terminators Sanguinary Priest....

It wouldn't have required so much more bitz to add...but well...THE WORST in this, is the fact that this Assault Terminator have totally blocked the "Terminator" release slot. So in possible incoming BA future releases, we will see no Terminator Units, and, no Terminators Sanguinary Priest....

Well I think opposite - it leaves a vacant slot for unusual shooty terminators (like with multimeltas/frag-canons for 2 and more model)

As well as some kind of command quad with said terminator priest and chaplain options.

Hello brothers,

I'm in a bit of a conundrum here and I hope you will be of some assistance :p 

I really like the price of this Start Collecting set, and I'm considering buying 3 of them (as I need the tacticals marines, and just love the Baal -and currently only own one of the old 3rd edition model-). My issue here is Karlaen ... I already have him 3 times (yes ... Deathstorm was such a great deal -expecially with a friend playing those filthy xenos to share the cost with :D-), and I don't know what to do with him ...

Any advice on what to do with 6 Karlaen ? (well 5, I'll paint one :D) >< Is considering 3 start collecting just plain stupid or does that makes sense ?

Archived