color scheme for my chapter

K9ll4

hey guys i'm making my own space marine chapter but the color scheme is the problem i can't decide it so i'm asking you guys for it 

my chapter's name is Night Liches anyone having any ideas around here?

they are imperial and are a blood angel successor chapter and i thought of purple armor with red eyes and copper trim and on the right knee there would be roman number squad marking and on the left knee there would be a company marking that would be blood angels squad markings i also thought of bone white so i was thinking maybe my pilots would have bone white armor with copper trim and shoulder pads would be purple maybe i will make the standard marines have bone white helmets and rest of the shoulder pads expect the trim

I'm bumping this to the Forge, where you'll get more help :tu:

I think purple would be a great BA successor scheme, especially if you make it on the redder side. A rich copper or bronze would make for a perfect metallic complement along with white/bone so it sounds to me like you've already got a good colour scheme msn-wink.gif

I definitely think purple looks good on a BA successor. That's how mine is being painted up!

If you want to go with a redder purple you'll have to look outside the Citadel line because I think the colours I'm using (Naggaroth Night/Xereus Purple) is the only one they have.

Click the link in my signature if you want to see what it looks like.

well thanks you guys for helping me out i was not sure what feed back i would get from this topic but all of it was helpful and i will be posting more about my chapter coming together in following years 

I do love me some purple, and that's a pretty good choice of palette.  And don't worry, 'looking like' other Chapters is a silly thing to be concerned with, considering the overwhelming number of canon Chapters that are nearly identical. 

well thanks for those responses to it i was thinking that captains would not have bone white helmets and that the veterans would have copper helmets librarians if they have helmets they would be white and the shoulder pad on the right would be purple the thing that the helmet would be white its so that i can differentiate the sergeants and techmarines would have purple armor expect the helmet and the knee that has the mechanicus symbol on it the shoulder pads would be bone white and the chaplains will have purple shoulder pad just cause 

Archived