BFG Leviathan for iOS is out

Kilofix

I thought it just wasn't available on the Canadian store but maybe it got pulled. Apple has ramped up their anti-spam filtering lately so maybe this got caught up, hopefully it'll be back fast if the studio sends in an appeal.

EDIT: Looks like everyone else is seeing this too, worldwide. Given the lack of updates on their FB and Twitter I suspect it's gone. https://www.facebook.com/BattlefleetGothicLeviathan/posts/2003310166564615

Edited by Alcyon

Well, this is a suck. I'm a wee bit late to the party but seeing that they had added my beloved Chaoshad put some pep in my step.

I'm going to go on my Ipad later using its app store since it shows me past purchases/downloads and try that route.

Alrighty, got my hands on my iPad, went to the App Store, and then looked under purchased. Found it and downloaded it. Going to have to replay through this to make sure it is not all glitchy before I commit to buying the chaos expansion.

Got a chance to play a little and so far no issues.

Tried again to look it up on the phone but no luck. I looked up the company name, looked for their apps on the app store, and finally I went to their website to see what's what. Then on their website I went to their BFG page and clicked a link to download it for IOS only to get sent to the app store page saying it isn't available.

Did the company get canned?

It's also gone from the Google Play store. The company is fine, but its loss is a mystery.

The Chaos add on is epic. Floating around with the :cuss Planet Killer is just the bees knees, especially in the challenges. I actually randomly rolled up the "stop the Planet Killer" scenario when I was using the Planet Killer, and it turned out to be much easier than I was expecting...:lol:

Then I wonder what could have happened. Nobody plays BFG in my group anymore and this was my only fix.

I'd prefer to have it on my phone for when I am on the go but I will take what I can get.

Are all the classes of cruisers in the expansion? I miss my dear, sweet Styx class.