Rad Grenades?

01RTB01

• 2 weeks later...

They don't unless the rules specifically state they do.

Where does it say this? I'm putting together an Ashen Claw force and am curious about this. I just want a definitive answer, so I can go read it and show it to others if need be.

Alright.

Things that have Rad that stack:

• Rad Grenades and other rad grenades
  • Rad Grenades and Rad Phage (the rule)
  • Rad Grenades and the Barbaran Thurible
  • Rad Grenades and a Rad Furnace
  • Rad Grenades, the Barbaran Thurible, Rad Phage and Rad Furnace for a Total possible of -4T with each successive unit equipped with Rad grenades charging in increasing this by -1. Only works on a multi-wound model that survives being wounded by the Rad Phage Weapon.

Rad weapons that do not stack:

• Rad Phage with itself
  • Rad Furnaces with itself
  • Barbaran Thurible since its a unique relic (???)

Also, do note that if you reduce a unit to 0 Toughness, they're automatically removed from play, iirc.

See that T10 GMC? Do the above -4T Combo and pile on 6 more Rad Grenade units and *poof* gone.

That 50 Man Fearless Rending T3 Cultist Blob got you down? 1 Rad Furnace Unit, 1(2) Rad Grenade Units and a Barbaran Thurible and *poof* gone before they could even swing.

Cool, I was thinking the grenades stacked. The wording implies it for sure. I couldn't find anything suggesting otherwise and this came up in conversation earlier today at my flgs.

The big one that often confuses is that rad grenades do not stack when a character with them joins a unit with them. They then count as just one unit charging and only confer -1T.

If the character does not join the unit and charges separately then you have two units charging which gives a -2T.

Archived