Is there a place for the FW Arbiter model?

I have this model I want to use it, I was thinking of converting it into an Inquisitor but was prompted not to cut it up, so is there a use for it in an inquisitiorial warband? It has a power maul, an auspex and a Cyber mastiff.

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Imperial-Enforcer-e1358954959784.jpg

There are no "actual" rules for this model, although acolytes can and do represent all manner of imperial troop including arbiter.

If you put the two models on separate bases and have the arbiter a shield they'd make a pretty sweet crusader and Arco flagellant (which would most fittingly represent the cyber mastiff IMO) combo in my opinion. Alternatively of you want to be strict WYSIWYG and do not conversions the arbiter could be an acolyte with power weapon (but this would be very pricy points wise). You could also go the route of an inquisitor. An inquisitor can look like whatever he wants including an arbite.

OH Inquisitor with Null Rod :)  I've used my pewter Cyber-mastiff (from Necromunda) as both a Death Cult Assassin, an Arco-flagellant, and as a Combat Servitor.  I've been leaning towards Arco-flagellant though overall.  It's kinda fun picturing him tearing the bumper off a Rhino.

Archived