Rad Grenades and Overwatch

olsol

Rightio,

Here's the thing, deathshroud terminator squads can Overwatch with their hand Flamers. And can take rad grenades when taking the reaping RoW.

Rad grenades reduce the Toughness of enemy units by 1 when being charged. The rule also states that this lasts the whole assault phase. Does this mean that the enemy unit has -1T when the deathshroud squad is firing Overwatch??

Absolutely Skarbrand. It specifically reduces their Toughness in your opponents Turn as well as your own Turn, so enjoy those "Strength 4" hand flamers!

Absolutely Skarbrand. It specifically reduces their Toughness in your opponents Turn as well as your own Turn, so enjoy those "Strength 4" hand flamers!

Thanks M8!!! All the more potent when killing pesky loyalists!!!

Could be a laugh with Outlanders then, deep striking some infantry and baiting the enemy to charge them and then hosing them with decent guns and rad ... excuse me a moment I must go do something...

Could be a laugh with Outlanders then, deep striking some infantry and baiting the enemy to charge them and then hosing them with decent guns and rad ... excuse me a moment I must go do something...

Maybe a support squad armed with flamers, rad and CCW? :lol:

Death Guard Sniper Veterans with flamers & combi-flamers, with rad grenades on the Sergeant. Imagine 10d3 autohits at S4(5) with Shred and Sniper. That's 9-27 wounds, 1/3 of them being "Rending".

Add a character with a boarding shield to give the middle finger to anything that actually makes it through. :)

Death Guard Sniper Veterans with flamers & combi-flamers, with rad grenades on the Sergeant. Imagine 10d3 autohits at S4(5) with Shred and Sniper. That's 9-27 wounds, 1/3 of them being "Rending".

Add a character with a boarding shield to give the middle finger to anything that actually makes it through. smile.png

I've been promoting this for ages :D

Archived