Imperial Fists - 2000 pt Armoured Breakthrough

exsanguis

Hi all,

I think I might have finally done it: settled on a list that I want to build my B@C around! Ever since Armoured Breakthrough was announced I have been pining over do an Imperial Fists force utilizing said RoW, but was never happy with the results. However, I think this list might "the one":

HQ

Master of Armour - Sicaran Battle Tank with Lascannon Sponsons, Armoured Breakthrough RoW

Legion Champion - Artificer Armour, Refractor Field, Master-crafted Power Sword, Solarite Power Gauntlet (Goes with the Support Squad)

TROOPS

Predator - Heavy Bolter Sponsons

Predator - Heavy Bolter Sponsons

Support Squad x9 - Volkite Chargers, Extra CCW, Sergeant with Artificer Armour, Rhino with Dozer Blade (Champion goes here)

ELITES

Veterans x10 - 2x Heavy Bolters, Vexilla, Sergeant with Artificer Armour and Power Axe, Marksmen (Goes in a Proteus)

Veterans x10 - 2x Heavy Bolters, Vexilla, Sergeant with Artificer Armour and Power Axe, Marksmen (Goes in a Proteus)

FAST ATTACK

Javelin - 2x Hunter-killer Missiles

Javelin - 2x Hunter-killer Missiles

HEAVY SUPPORT

Land Raider Proteus - Twin-linked Lascannon

Land Raider Proteus - Twin-linked Lascannon

Sicaran Venator - Dozer Blade

It's not optimized in that the Support Squad are hardly the ducks nuts of close combat, but it includes all the important things in life:

1. Tanks!
  2. Veterans with sniping Heavy Bolters!
  3. A Champion to go around punching people!
  4. CHOOM!

What do you think?

Archived