✠ Marshal Dolourus' Penitent Crusade ✠

SCOTT_FRANCIS

A side project I will be completing along side my 9 year old, he has decided to collect Nova Marines (at least they are power armoured).

I said I will start a new project with him, but unable to leave my beloved Black Templars completely, I am creating my own Chapter, an Imperial Fist successor, that uses Black Templar Tactics and Special Characters and rules and ways of life and ZEAL and etc etc.

Welcome to...

The Blades of Dorn.

The Blades Of Dorn

• 2 weeks later...

So the Blades of Dorn now have a working colour scheme.

White undercoat, slightly thinned orange, thanks Duncan, one coat works great on marine sized, with a highlight and a recess wash. Two, possibly three will be needed for vehicles etc.

Right, the boy, K, has a Teminator Captain, a Tactical Squad (10), an assault squad (5), a Ven. Dreadnought and a vanguard squad (5).

The Blades have a PA Chaplain, 2 x Crusader Squad (10+), 2 x Crusader Squad (5) and a Zyphon (figured the BT have a ST so the Blades can have the Zyphon. 

Okay, oops, slightly too much ZEAL applied?

It will be BT Tactics. 

My plan is to use minimal HV weapons in the squads, maybe a good few 5 man Crusader Squads with Missile Launchers and metaguns.

But most squads will be a mix of Bolters and Bolter Pistol/Chainsword. My Heavy Weapons will be mounted on my Dedicated Transports.

Archived