Remind me about Inquisitor Eisenhorn "stuff"

Playing through the iOS Eisenhorn Xenos game and had a couple of questions (for now). Was wondering if anyone had answers of top of head, so I won't have to go back to searching th books.

1. What's on Fischig's left shoulder plate?

2. How does Maxilla's ship travel the warp without a Navigator (or does he have one)?

Thanks!

No idea about the first one

As for the second isn't his whole crew servitors? So his navigator would be one of the servitors?

But I thought Navigators were specific psykers from Navigator Houses?

If memory serves...

1. I'm sure Fischig makes use of a targeter in one of the books at some stage - I've done a quick Google search and it shows what I think is an image from the game (an orange circular device on what looks to be Fischig's shoulder?) - could be that!

2. Maxilla does have a Navigator, he's sealed off from the rest of the crew (As Navigators usually are!). I'm sure that in the final book of the trilogy, the poor sod gets used as a vessel for Cherubael!

If memory serves...

1. I'm sure Fischig makes use of a targeter in one of the books at some stage - I've done a quick Google search and it shows what I think is an image from the game (an orange circular device on what looks to be Fischig's shoulder?) - could be that!

2. Maxilla does have a Navigator, he's sealed off from the rest of the crew (As Navigators usually are!). I'm sure that in the final book of the trilogy, the poor sod gets used as a vessel for Cherubael!

You're right thanks!

I looked at Aemos. 'You summoned Cherubael? It was you, wasn't it? You summoned him into into one of the Essene's poor astropaths?'

- Page 741, Eisenhorn Omnibus, by Dan Abnett

Archived