DFTS Vendetta update

duz_

FW has also posted some updates to the other flyers, but the Vulture is curiously absent. They Can be found here. I'm thinking maybe the Vulture is to be treated like a Vendetta but with a better pursuit?

Um the vulture is in that document? It has pursuit 2 agility 3 and is an attack craft

FW has also posted some updates to the other flyers, but the Vulture is curiously absent. They Can be found here. I'm thinking maybe the Vulture is to be treated like a Vendetta but with a better pursuit?

Um the vulture is in that document? It has pursuit 2 agility 3 and is an attack craft

I meant from a Rules Update point of view. The Lightning, Avenger, Thunderbolt, and Vendetta all received New rules and got a wing leader table. The Marauders also got a wing leader table, so what about the vulture? Does it roll on the Vendetta Wing leader table, or the Valkyrie? It doesn't specify. That's what I meant. It just leaves us to assume things. It also means that the Vulture didn't see any points cost adjustments for weaponry, so It still ends up fairly expensive...

Archived