Continuity Management (updates!)

Chief Captain Redd

Hail all good brethren of the lost! As my beloved Iron Bears are almost all done; Simison and I talked and I will be stepping up as our official IP/Continuity Manager. I've already started making notes, but once I finish the Bears redboxes in the next day or two I will be going over EVERY post regarding the BotL. Hopefully by next week I'll be able to not only post an in depth background and timeline I will be starting a Wiki for us.

Obviously I'm fairly rubbish with rules so I felt helping the narrative stay on course would be where I could contribute greatly.

That being said if you have an questions regarding background, plot or characters if you're writing please ask me first as this is in part to take some of the weight off our mighty leader Simisons shoulders. The next few days I may take a few hours to give a concrete response; but after this week it'll be much quicker.

Redd

Edited by Chief Captain Redd

I just realized that we can flesh out our universe with Redds wiki! :D

Culture and homeworld entries of every Legion

Sub articles about existing Xenos races

Entries about entire new Xenos races (Gorian Empire 2.0 incoming! :D)

Whole clusters full of new worlds

*holds breath*

DOMINION OF STORMS 2.0! O.O

*need air! need air!*

*breaths in - breaths out*

This will be glorious...

I just realized that we can flesh out our universe with Redds wiki! http://image.bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.png

Culture and homeworld entries of every Legion

Sub articles about existing Xenos races

Entries about entire new Xenos races (Gorian Empire 2.0 incoming! http://image.bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.png)

Whole clusters full of new worlds

*holds breath*

DOMINION OF STORMS 2.0! O.O

*need air! need air!*

*breaths in - breaths out*

This will be glorious...

HEY! Keep that Dominion of Storms out of here! The Dominion of Mycenae is the only dominion that matters in these parts!

This is awesome, its good to see a project grow so much, that we are even having special roles for certain people, redd as Continuity Manager, me as chaplain, hesh as our master of rules, grifft as our main editor and ofcourse simision as leader.

I wamt the job as future coordinator^^. We have past( the continuity phase) the present. Our current books and work. And the future coordinator who sets thinks.of the future.

We should think now in phases.

Great crusade =phase 0

Book 1 = phase 1

Book 2 = phase 2

Book 3 = phase 3 with the siege beeing split in 2 movies^^

Aftermath = phase 4 - necessary

End Times = Phase X

Age of the Emperor = Time to kill ourselves^^

Edited by MikhalLeNoir

This is awesome, its good to see a project grow so much, that we are even having special roles for certain people, redd as Continuity Manager, me as chaplain, hesh as our master of rules, grifft as our main editor and ofcourse simision as leader.

Don't forget Sanguinius as the crazy guy in the corner

Is that actually a job?

*pops head into thread*

O9k8a.gif