Trilogy 4 (alpha) - Escalation

Sigismund229

I woldn't mind seeing the debate reopened there.

Very well. I suggested Escalation because it represents Chaos' growing influence within the Traitor Legions. It's supposed to represent the creation of the first Daemon Primarch. It's also a word that starts with a vowel and ends in -ion, which we seem to use in most of the books thus far. So, it fits into a theme there.

Your turn.

• 4 months later...

Thinking hard about the set-up again, as we do now have Icarion making a serious push against Terra with the First Solar War. Also a few Clans should be entirely ruled out, sent far away from Mycenae to shore up gaps in the line and hold reconquered territory. Otherwise it just looks too convenient. A large force could be preparing to destroy the remaining Traitor enclaves in the Galactic north, following up on the Bears' attack on Lasaris/one of its colonies. (Actually that should be a major theme, that Alex is trying to exploit Icarion's loss of momentum)

We also need an event to open the way for the Berserkers and Eagle Warriors. I suggest we use the Predators turning Traitor, if that's viable with the timeline.