Is "shell shock" useless?

Phoenix Darkus

Probably has been covered before but what's the point of the shell shock rule (“Due to the repeated rapid impactof the quad launcher’s shells, Pinning tests taken because of its attacks are made at a -1 Leadership penalty”) when barrage weapons haven't triggered pin tests since 6th edition?

What am I missing?

Probably has been covered before but what's the point of the shell shock rule (“Due to the repeated rapid impactof the quad launcher’s shells, Pinning tests taken because of its attacks are made at a -1 Leadership penalty”) when barrage weapons haven't triggered pin tests since 6th edition?

What am I missing?

FW not checking that things actually work the same, still.

Do any of the ammo types have pinning?

It's because the old 6th Edition rules for Barrage used to include Pinning. In 7th Edition, that is no longer the case. Don't know why FW have left the Shell Shock rule in the frag shells profile.

It's because the old 6th Edition rules for Barrage used to include Pinning. In 7th Edition, that is no longer the case. Don't know why FW have left the Shell Shock rule in the frag shells profile.

The things I miss the most from 6th edition is pinning barrage weapons and pinning sniper rifles. Why GW? WHY?!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived