C&C on Librarian in Venator killteam loadout?

MithrilForge

Im making a small venator killteam (not super competitive) but for fluffy/ Beer n Pretzels gameplay

the vet squad is a 5 man unit with -

Watch Sgt - xenophase sword

4 vets - 1x infernus Hvy Bolter, 1x Plasma and 2 standard kit.

I have a squad of 2x Bikes with Pwr wpns as a Minimum requirement for the venator team (may expand this in future)

last choice for now is i want to take a Librarian too but i have no idea how to equip him as iv'e never really used libby's before (i know blush.png )

any help on equipping him would be helpful....his most likely enemy will be Eldar if thats any help ?...ermm.gif

any C&C would be more than welcome in tackling this new force...even theory-hammer accepted laugh.png

cheers, Mithril

Scrap the combi melta for meltagun/boltgun

Guessing the Xenos sword is for eldar trickery, but is it worth more than a second heavy weapon (frag/infernus) or a couple of storm shields?

Lastly, if you're kitting out for assaul, you may want to consider some shotguns

:)

ah ok, thats me not reading the question properly, apologies

standard loadout of power weapon, pistol, power armour is good

- if youre fighting eldar a lot ill assume that youre facing more 4+ than 3+ armour, so maybe a power maul instead of a sword

- makes a good platform for a relic - i'd suggest either the group invul shield(if you want to be stationary) or the beacon angelis(i like the flexibility of this one)

- think about what buffs you want, on my librarian im going fulmination for the shooty primaris and the movement abilities 

$0.02

Archived