Books featuring Khârn and Lotara Sarrin

bluntblade

Lotara and Khârn have come to feature quite prominently in the BotL stories, and I want to make sure that, although they're walking very different roads to their canon selves, they're not unrecognisable. Obviously Betrayer features both prominently, are there any others that give a real sense of what they were like before the Heresy?

Lotara and Khârn have come to feature quite prominently in the BotL stories, and I want to make sure that, although they're walking very different roads to their canon selves, they're not unrecognisable. Obviously Betrayer features both prominently, are there any others that give a real sense of what they were like before the Heresy?

The only other one I can think of is Butchers Nails, which is an audio or also in Legacies of Betrayal.

The only other one I can think of is Butchers Nails, which is an audio or also in Legacies of Betrayal.

Exactly - they are not mentioned prominently, cause it's a Primarchs audio in first place. 

Archived