Question about "Primarch's Chosen" Rite of War...

Ishagu

Looking at the Legion book, it says that as a restriction the number of units that have the "Legiones Astartes" special rule must exceed those that don't.

My question is, does that include dedicated transports or not? Do they actually count as being part of the unit or would taking a fully mechanised list with additional HS vehicles be prohibited because they don't?

Looking at the Legion book, it says that as a restriction the number of units that have the "Legiones Astartes" special rule must exceed those that don't.

My question is, does that include dedicated transports or not? Do they actually count as being part of the unit or would taking a fully mechanised list with additional HS vehicles be prohibited because they don't?

To me it wouldn't because the dedicated transport is purchased as part of the unit and is not a separate Army List entry in-and-of itself.

Hmmm.... I think with things like this, you have to assume they do count unless it states otherwise.

Like the BA rule Host of Angels, this is the same deal, but specifically calls out that Dedicated transports don't count.

So on this premise I'd say that all vehicles do.

I'd imagine it's to keep the army limited to just the elite and thier rides with the Primarch, and not to just be "Pride +" which is sort of is now!

Archived