Inquisitors! Lend me your Rosettes!

Greetings, brothers and sister of the Holy Ordos.

As you might know, the B&C has in the past published three Legio Imprint issues that covered a variety of subjects (which you can find here). But what is a Legio Imprint, I hear you ask! Well, courtesy of Brother Tyler, I have all the information you need!

What is the Legio Imprint?

The Legio Imprint is the Bolter & Chainsword's series of irregularly produced e-zines. These e-zines are intended to be a resource for players of the games set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, particularly in the areas related to the Bolter & Chainsword's normal subject matter. The material included in each issue is fan-made, whether developed from articles and discussions here at the Bolter & Chainsword or created expressly for the Legio Imprint.

Issues of the Legio Imprint may be themed (such as the Eye of Terror and Dornian Campaign), or they may be generalist issues. Regardless, they all rely upon hobbyist contributions and can have similar types of articles (battle reports, army features, background, campaigns, house rules, painting/modeling showcases, etc.).

Issues of the Legio Imprint are available for free download and can be viewed on any device that reads pdf documents (e.g., your computer, e-reader, etc.) or printed.

So, in essence, a fan-driven publication that is made available to the general public for free and revolves around one (or multiple) faction(s) represented here on the B&C.

I am turning to the denizens of this subforum to help me develop and publish at least one issue on the subject of the Holy Ordos. The idea is to cover as much lore as possible and giving in-depth insight into how the Inquisition was founded, by whom, for what prupose, how it has evolved over the millennia, who it fights against, who it fights with, etc. There will also be plenty of room for short stories, modelling articles, painting articles, showcases, interviews, tactical insight into how to field an Inquisitorial force on the tabletop, and more!

So, if you have read through this post and have felt an interest in the subject take root in your mind , do not hesitate to drop a post in this thread. If you have any suggestions or advice, you can post in the aforementioned thread or PM me directly. If you have any questions or concerns about the project, again, posting in the linked thread or sending me a PM is the way to go!

Important note: This is a long-term project that will most probably require an important time investement so please think things through properly before asking to join in the development of this Legio Imprint project. If you only wish to occasionally help out with something, don't hesitate to let me know! Every little helps!

Now, thank you for reading all the way through and I hope to see you in the Legio Imprint thread, ready to help! smile.png

Cheers,

Dos

EDIT: Added links.

Good question. By the time people show interest, we get ourselves organised, start collecting material/pitching ideas, it'll be mid-to-late November. But you're welcome to join us whenever you can!

I could see myself contributing starting early next year if not December. I'm just so wrapped up in my BA successors right now it's taking up all my hobby time plus I'm totally out of the inquisition "mode".

But after the event I'm attending late November I'm going to return to my pure Inquisition project and will be in for some tactics stuff, pics, and fiction.

Thanks, folks. I'll start writing down an outline and then post it for your feedback. I'm in no rush to start but if I already start organising a few things now, it can only help thing in the long term, I think.

Archived