Heads up; sorry for the radio silence, Brothers!

Hesh Kadesh

Hello all, apologies for being AWOL for so long. I am in the process of moving my business to Australia for the time being. I cannot go into it it in too much detail, but essentially the company I have set up has acquired a partnership, which TL:DR GBP£ volatility has left me in a good place to take international work for international dollar, but would require me to register overseas, which as you can imagine is a hassle beyond thought. Where once I thought I could have had a fairly seemless transition between getting some international business licenses in Australia and Canada has turned into a proper PITA, but it seems to be improving. Now, that said, I will be moving to the East Coast of Aus (currently finishing up in Vancouver) in a couple of days, but my internet access may be spotty, plus combined with a well earned holiday visiting a few friends on that side of the world I've not had the chance to speak to/see for a few years.

I've literally done no work whatsoever on the Drowned, or kept up to speed with the forum, for which my abject apologies, but I would like to be able to get some work done on the plane; on the bright side, my flight actually has a power point through which I can plug in. 14 Hours without internet and thankfully no new pieces of paperwork should allow me to get a start on. 

Hope everyone is doing well, and if I could be cheeky and it's not too much trouble, would anyone be able to give me a brief overview of the last few months that I've missed? Cheers!

Glad to see you back Hesh.

Of note depthcharge stepped away from the BotL and his legion ,the Ghost Walkers, were replaced by Kelborn's Predators.

Book 1's first phase is nearing completion. Drafts have begun on 2 other Books, one of which deals with the Blood Crusade in the Crimson Lions home domain.

Thank the Emperor! Good to have you back Hesh, I feared our resident Cthulhu-marines might be leaving us for a premature retirement in R'yleh or Lost Carcosa (I hear they're nice this time of year), and that would've made me very sad. :(

Also, Apologist made a Grave Stalker, and there was much rejoicing

And he's working on a Iron Bear too if I recall correctly, or did I dream it...? :confused:

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Make them legio XXX just for the coolness reason and the false primarch will bear the name vim tiesel or Riddick

Nope. Nope, nope, nope, nope! I will not allow this, not simply because it's incorrect technically speaking (XXX is 30 in Roman numerals), but because you know new people seeing the title will expect it to be a legion of scantily-clad, ridiculously-proportioned Amazon-Sororitas Marines, and it will be a cold day in Hell before I allow that to pass.

The Genesis Legion are the ultimate refinement of the human genome, the first children of a new Mankind, the Primogenitors of the future! Not some Slaanesh-born stripper brigade! *grumblegrumblegrumble*

Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Make them legio XXX just for the coolness reason and the false primarch will bear the name vim tiesel or Riddick

Nope. Nope, nope, nope, nope! I will not allow this, not simply because it's incorrect technically speaking (XXX is 30 in Roman numerals), but because you know new people seeing the title will expect it to be a legion of scantily-clad, ridiculously-proportioned Amazon-Sororitas Marines, and it shall be a cold day in Hell before I allow that to pass!

They are so good, they count for 10 legions

And if they think we have amazonian marines with princess leia outfit instead of power armor, then we will have a lot of readers on this board....come to think of it...the genesis legion consists totally of women because the secret of the true legion lies in the sacrifice of the y chromosome....^^

Hello all, apologies for being AWOL for so long. I am in the process of moving my business to Australia for the time being. 

Hope everyone is doing well, and if I could be cheeky and it's not too much trouble, would anyone be able to give me a brief overview of the last few months that I've missed? Cheers!

And the project breathed a sigh of relief. I was afraid I was going to have to drop a rock on Morro.

No, you know what will happen. All the SoB players and all their flamers. And I for one don't want a flamer to happen to me.

Sounds like a pretty decent Friday to me.

Hah!! Sig knows how to partay!!!

Had such a partay last week...i am getting too old for that

Nope. Nope, nope, nope, nope! I will not allow this, not simply because it's incorrect technically speaking (XXX is 30 in Roman numerals), but because you know new people seeing the title will expect it to be a legion of scantily-clad, ridiculously-proportioned Amazon-Sororitas Marines, and it shall be a cold day in Hell before I allow that to pass!
They are so good, they count for 10 legions

And if they think we have amazonian marines with princess leia outfit instead of power armor, then we will have a lot of readers on this board....come to think of it...the genesis legion consists totally of women because the secret of the true legion lies in the sacrifice of the y chromosome....^^

Oh sure, once word got around we'd probably get an upsurge in traffic here, but you've forgotten one thing; would the kind of people it attracts be the kind of people we want around here? I.E. creeps who were (in their own minds at least) promised smut only to find nothing of the sort, who may very well decide to vent their disappointment/frustration on this project?

No, you know what will happen. All the SoB players and all their flamers. And I for one don't want a flamer to happen to me.

Don't forget the furious hurricane of rabid Fluff-Nazis frothing at the mouth with outrage thinking we've tried to push a Legion of female Marines (FeMarines?) on them. *shivers* Urgh, I can already hear the angry clattering of keys now. Edited by SanguiniusReborn

Sounds like a pretty decent Friday to me.
Hah!! Sig knows how to partay!!!

Had such a partay last week...i am getting too old for that

I went to a party on Friday and confirmed that I don't have student drinking stamina any more (held back and was still hanging terribly the next days). Swapped numbers with a girl and neither of us remembers what we were talking about.

Hence my rather productive Saturday, as I was lazing around recovering.

Moving on, we don't want to anger the Sisters players. Quite aside from meltas and flamers ruining our day, some of them might be tempted to make a Daughters of Daer'dd army one day ;)

Edited by bluntblade

Moving on, we don't want to anger the Sisters players. Quite aside from meltas and flamers ruining our day, some of them might be tempted to make a Daughters of Daer'dd army one day ;)

We can only hope Blunt, we can only hope.