Iron Snakes - The Fissure

Kelborn

Hey there,

Just checked my mails and found out that there was a short story released and it's covering one of my favorite chapters, the Iron Snakes.

Therefore, (and because of the fact that I don't have a credit card to purchase it via BL) I wanted to ask how it is? :)

Comparable with Abnetts novel or a completely different read?

Thanks!

Kelborn

Yep, its damn old one. It was released at Black Library Live 2013 alongside Dan's A Ghost Return. For some reason they are pushing old Dan & Nik stories lately, usually claiming they're "brand new", even though Dan hasn't written anything for them in ages (and even I Am Slaughter is years old..)

Actually the email that was sent out doesn't mention that it's new. It does seem to imply some degree of 'out now!!!!!!' with the giant 'download now' button coupled with...well, the fact that they actually sent out an email about it and other GG stuff, but they didn't say this or A Ghost Return were new.

Still seems weaselly imo but whatever

Though I thankfull of being told that it is not new, the question remains: how is it?

Is it about Priad and his squad? Or about another, new character?

Maybe I'm asking too much as it's only a short story but as it's about one of my favorite chapters (read Brothers of the Snake about 5 times), I'm just curious. :)

Though I thankfull of being told that it is not new, the question remains: how is it?

Is it about Priad and his squad? Or about another, new character?

Maybe I'm asking too much as it's only a short story but as it's about one of my favorite chapters (read Brothers of the Snake about 5 times), I'm just curious. smile.png

And it's so-so - more like a filler for another short story about 'young' Gaunt, before the Ghosts

Archived