In Service Eternal

That Guy Matt

http://www.blacklibrary.com/new-titles/new-feat/in-service-eternal-eshort.html

I wrote a story. It came out a couple of weeks ago. Thought some of you might be interested.

Awesome man, congrats! I'll definitely be reading! Is this your first BL work?

Yeah.

Wow congratulations!!!

Did you won the contest?

I passed through an open submission window last year.

Thanks for the kind words. I hope those of you who read it enjoy it.

http://www.blacklibrary.com/new-titles/new-feat/in-service-eternal-eshort.html

I wrote a story. It came out a couple of weeks ago. Thought some of you might be interested.

Awesome man, congrats! I'll definitely be reading! Is this your first BL work?

Yeah.

Wow congratulations!!!

Did you won the contest?

I passed through an open submission window last year.

Thanks for the kind words. I hope those of you who read it enjoy it.

Congrats! It get me thinking of some scenes from Independence Day (from which you took the inspiration I'm sure).

So, I would be the first to provide some critic :)

Story was good from the actions point of view, but too blank and uninspiring from the point of prose. I do understand that you are not Abnett (yet :) ) - but still some comparing, details, events, depictions and definitely dialogs should have been done 'better' biggrin.png

Thanks for reading.

It's funny you should mention Independence Day. In my first pitch and first draft I wasn't thinking about the film at all, but two editors who looked at it both mentioned it. One saying be less Independence Day and the other said be more, which I found funny.

Thanks for the feedback too. I definitely think I could do better. Hopefully I get a chance to try.

Thanks for reading.

It's funny you should mention Independence Day. In my first pitch and first draft I wasn't thinking about the film at all, but two editors who looked at it both mentioned it. One saying be less Independence Day and the other said be more, which I found funny.

Thanks for the feedback too. I definitely think I could do better. Hopefully I get a chance to try.

I know you will - and Empra bless you on your writer road ahead biggrin.png

Thanks for reading.

You probably hit the sweetspot then :)

Archived