Eisenhorn xenos audio book

hummus

Toby Longworth's an incredibly good voice actor / narrator. I've been wanting them to do audiobooks for their classics for years, so its about time they kicked it off with Eisenhorn.

Toby Longworth and Gareth Armstrong are what makes BL audios so amazingly great. I can't even dream  a HH/W40K audio without them

It is so great to see BL broach their extensive back catalog of titles, i hope they follow this through with the full trilogy! Toby Longworth is one of the longest running voice artists appearing in BL works and usually pulls of a stellar performance. For me one of his most emotionally engrosing has on The Glorious Tomb, a fantastic short from Guy Haley. I have high hopes for Xenos... alas the wait for pay day begins anew!

$7 cheaper on BL audio app. Loving this, nice to see response to price point/audio time. more thumbs up! Just hoping the app gets a faster play speed feature soon. I can't do the longer audio books at normal speed. Painfully slow since I'm use to 1.5 - 2x speed on all audio/podcasts blink.png

Surprising that its cheaper there. I installed it and noticed that everything recent was having a markup compared to the BL site.

really? Myself the opposite. everything is cheaper. Hmm, maybe you're being screwed with...

It might be just the Euro prices again. Emperor knows, BL hasn't been converting currency properly in years. I mean, even on the website, their paperbacks were usually more expensive in euros, in raw numbers, than the dollar prices. Maybe the GW-brits are just very grumpy with the Brexit debacle going on :')

Another (more likely) possibility would be that the prices differ between iOS and Android versions. Google may be pinching off the top.

At this point, really, I'd just like them to get their act together and get their books onto Audible and Amazon. The amount of sales they're losing because they're still stuck in their own little corner of the galaxy is insane. Just look how other tie-in stuff on Audible is doing, GW are being massive idiots.

Reinstalled the app to check the prices now:

39,99€ for Corax, its 34,99€ on BL. Same for Praetorian of Dorn. Shadows of Treachery is 39,99€ on both.

The Beast Arises is 26,99€ vs 24,99€. Guilliman too.

The Honoured and The Unburdened are 32,99€ EACH (which is laughable with them being about as long as TBA, yet priced like a full-length HH audiobook). They're 32,49€ on BL.

Eisenhorn is 32,99€ vs 32,49€, but Children of Sicarus is 6,99€ on both, and Vox Tenebris is 12,99€ vs 13,49€ on BL.

I know I should expect inconsistent pricing from BL, but this is fairly ridiculous even for them.

Archived