Seeking Advice on Sisters of Silence Colour Schemes

I've picked up a unit of ten Sisters of Silence with the intention of using them alongside my Sisters of Battle (Order of the Sacred Rose) in 40k and loyalist Iron Warriors in 30k, but thus far I've been having more than a little bit of difficulty settling on a colour scheme that will work well alongside both. I'm not exactly great with colours in the first place and have a hard time picturing a finished product ahead of time, so I was wondering if you guys could offer me some advice or recommendations on what sort of thing could compliment both armies?

I've been through the relevant thread in this section and unfortunately it still hasn't done much to give me a sense of direction. This sort of thing doesn't come easily to me at all.

For reference (not the best pics but I had to use older ones):

80bc1528d1993b626a04a1cd34600bd2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Alternatively, you could go with a silvery shiny armor with red robes and hair, a kind of variant of the Order of the Argent Shroud which I also use (on SoB )and works well. Golden or red trims on the armor. It could go well with your SoB scheme while being distinct.

Or a brass armor with red washes to give it a very coppery brass finish ? And white or pale grey cloth to make the armor pop out ?