Custodes Armor

Can someone provide a source or really any info on Custodes PA? Specifically how it functions without the need for an external power plant such as the one that accompanies every mark of armor the Astartes equip.

I love the built in power pack look the new Custodes models are sporting and am curious if the technology has been explained.

Something something Emperor's finest craftsmen something something. 

Seriously, I think it's just that the technology for the internal power can't be replicated on a mass scale for whatever reason. Maybe the materials to make it are in short supply (unlikely, there is a whole galaxy out there) or perhaps the armor itself is from an STC that can only be crafted by senior adepts of the Machine God (more likely, as they are a superstitious bunch even in 30k). 

What I can find is two points: first, the armor is bigger and so would have room to incorporate more in the armor itself; and second, the armor is a higher quality than Space Marine power armor and so components like that can be made more efficiently and therefore shrunk down. But I can't find any explicit explanation.

I figured it was a case of waiting for FW to do their job. Just curious if there was anything I was missing, couldn't find much on the Google machine.

Thanks for the replies.

Having had a closer look at the models, aesthetically they look like the Cataphractaii and Tartaros do, so being that the Custodes are of similar size, I think that it will end up being a premium version of the Terminator tech.

Cheers,

Jono