Codex: Imperial Agents

Banjulhu

Fyi Veridyan just got back in stock according to the email I just got, at least for the French market (I assume it's more the European market but let's be precise :) )

Can't wait to check out the model and codex hopefully today if I find time to pick up my order

In my local official store there are only two sisters players including me, but also a bunch of painting fans , including Blanche-addicts, who love new models, so the manager got in touch with us and we arranged for our orders to be swift . Then again it's a small store compared to the others in Paris so it's easier for him and he's also relying one on customer fidelity (physically I mean, by us showing up there regularly) than the stores in busy areas

Fyi Veridyan just got back in stock according to the email I just got

I got the same email - and it was out of stock again by the time I got to GWs site (showing in stock on the main page but out when you select it).

Either the demand is insane or the production runs are incredibly tiny (or both).

Fyi Veridyan just got back in stock according to the email I just got

I got the same email - and it was out of stock again by the time I got to GWs site (showing in stock on the main page but out when you select it).

Either the demand is insane or the production runs are incredibly tiny (or both).

Oh snap indeed :/

Probably both, they have possibly just made one or a few moulds and can't keep up with orders , especially since at this time of year they probably are in tight production schedules too

Just getting back into 40k.  Had the Sisters on pause until ten minutes ago when a friend texted me he got me the Cannoness from the local GW store. >.<

So... now I need to readjust my Christmas list.  What do I do!?  Inquisition, Deathwatch or Valkyries!?  Tell me where to spend my money!

Just got the book and it looks nice, graphics are really well printed. I'm going to dig into that to see what fun can come out of it, I think there's potential especially for mix and match type lists .

The canoness looks flawlessly cast, it's a nice job.

Already started eyeing some chaos cultists, dark elder wytches and Empire repentants for ordo hereticus type henchmen conversions but I must not give in to temptation, too many unfinished projects :)

Waiting to get the book as a X-mas Gift and I want Canoness Veirdyan yet I always miss her being back on sale....

I wouldn't worry to much, they're printing money with her right now. They'll keep running batches until demand drys up, just make sure you sign up for the email notification so they know their is still demand.

They'll still cast more once things slow down too.

Frankly if any faction can show off Blanche without looking too strange on the table it's definitely Sisters. If they go a more Blanche-eske direction like Veridian I won't complain.

Even if heels are silly.

I'd be ok with it if they fix the feet. I feel a need to repost my zoidberg picture but i shall refrain.

Funny thing I noticed: most models with heels have high initiative values.

Too bad that doesn't extend to Sisters properly.

I'd be ok with it if they fix the feet. I feel a need to repost my zoidberg picture but i shall refrain.

Funny thing I noticed: most models with heels have high initiative values.

Too bad that doesn't extend to Sisters properly.

My wolf Sisters have higher I than battle Sisters.

My wife managed to grab me a veridyan model from the local Gw although I won't see it until Xmas. I'm just hoping plastics follow in a month or two. The concept behind units like the Arco flagellants, penitent engine and repentia is great but the models were sorely lacking imo. A Blanche inspired rethink could be really popular.

A better penitent engine would be nice for sure. It's not a terrible model or anything, but it doesn't really make me go "I WANT THAT" the way the infantry models or even the Immo/Exo do. I suppose I ought to get one for collector purposes if nothing else at some point, though. Totally depleted for cash for any purchases now though, spent way too much on 40k already on the past two months.

Can't wait for a new Exorcist either, I hope it'll be a good one as well. I like the look of the current one, but I don't want to buy more than one because of the metal fitting issues (after I finish a couple of infantry models and the Immo that are in progress right now, the Exo is next up on the painting table).

That aside, I really can't seem to decide whether to get this book or not. It really seems to have so many confusing problems. Might be easier to just wait it out for now, not in a hurry since I can use the older books anyway, and as mentioned don't really have the $€£ right now anyway (if I do get some money for model purchases, next up are Veridyan + Immolator.

Waiting to get the book as a X-mas Gift and I want Canoness Veirdyan yet I always miss her being back on sale....

I wouldn't worry to much, they're printing money with her right now. They'll keep running batches until demand drys up, just make sure you sign up for the email notification so they know their is still demand.

Oh I did. Then I went around the site to see if I would actually buy anything else to help make shipping tolerable, and saw the new Ulrik model and said "Yeds please", I still buy this stuff even though the scene in my area mostly dried up due to the whole AoS thing...

I'm just browsing my old witch hunters book (2003) and the Karl Kopinski artwork would be beautiful if realised as plastic sisters sculpts. The immolator though - fantastic. I think the new book is a great excuse to get the old toys out but it's a real shame that gw didn't capitalize on it and make a load of new plastics.

Archived