THE PALADIN CHALLENGE COMPLETE! - WINNER - LOSTRAEL

Not that this is my best work, but the pic is really letting it down... sad.png

I will post this now to make sure I'm wishing the time-limit of the event, and will return with better pics ASAP.

med_gallery_27176_8271_81399.jpg

med_gallery_27176_8271_111100.jpg

Vow complete!

EDIT: His name is Brother Nybbas, Champion of the 5th Company of the Disciples of Caliban! :)

Not that this is my best work, but the pic is really letting it down... sad.png

Curse the fickle moods of camera's! I love the quartered scheme on your shield msn-wink.gif

I finally took some pictures of my model. I took 50(!) pictures before I found some decent ones. My previous threat to throw the damned camera in the microwave almost happened.

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p553/GreyRavenC/DSCN29291_zpsjjcqvu2q.jpg

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p553/GreyRavenC/DSCN29301_zpsp5tktrcn.jpg

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p553/GreyRavenC/DSCN29311_zpskbslw1fn.jpg

I present Lanzo Mattias. Paladin, Champion, Master of the Sword.

Chapter Champion – Master of the Sword

Paladin Lanzo Mattias

One of the most unique things about the Blades of Alaric is the Rank of Paladin, this can be traced back to the days on Caliban and as far back as Ancient Terra. Lanzo is the current Paladin of the Chapter and he as been for over three hundred years after Bastian was made the Knight Commander of the 1st, he has never been bested by any of his Brothers. Some say he has been the greatest Paladin the Blades ever had. He answers to the Grand Cross only.

He is a Paragon of Virtue & Honour, many enemy Champions have fell to his Sword. Every ten years since he ascended to this position he will take one scout to be his pupil, only the best swordsman will ever be chosen. Lothar in his youth studied under Lanzo, but was still unable to best the Swordmaster.

Thankfully my work trip was delayed till today. I managed to get Lanzo finished.

So 3 hours sleep and away again sad.png

Edit - Purity seals are done now :)

After a fight, first with my phone, and then with my PC,I finally present Champion Barabas of the 1st Legion,

*snip*

Cheers,

Jono

Good job brother! is that a cataphractii armor modified to look like power armor?

Yep, spot on :tu:  

The plastic Cataphractaii are a god-send to true scalers who want to do Heresy.

Cheers,

Jono

Made it! Had to buy a terminator captain to get the head, but it just fitted so well!

gallery_48108_12527_23705.jpg

gallery_48108_12527_44383.jpg

Hektor Sideros, veteran of the Terrorguard chapter. Originally attached to the 3rd company, but reassigned to the 7th during the 13th Black Crusade. Gonna throw some more fluff up on my thread soon msn-wink.gif

I made it! Unfortunatly I wont be able to complete the Covenant of Caliban. Damnation! I shall report to Asmodai for my punishment pinch.gif

Archived