Future of the Prince of Crows

b1soul

As ADB doesn't like Sev (stated that for a couple of times until now) I won't suggest any new stuff written by him about Sev.

So who would be able to continue his story, if that should happen? Was he already depicted by someone else?

Me not liking him much is no big deal. He's always been my Misery Chastain. He has a long arc ahead of him, but with time, scheduling, and the nature of the HH series, I'm not sure what form it'll take if and when it ever sees the light. I'd very much like to write it, though.

No proof yet! Unless it's handled by ADB because apparently he's the only one who makes sure characters stay dead

Typically yes...Xarl was super dead, Argel Tal appeared to be super dead

...but Cyrene came back

She was my exception to the rule - my monkey's paw - and more than that, she was my stab at the resurrection trope itself: she comes back, only for the guy that wanted her to come back to die himself.

I actually kind of like writing about characters that I don't relate to or like that much in the little fan fictions my group does sometimes, it's a break from the usual. In fact my current stuff revolves a lot around a Black Legion-esque warband that just happens to have an Emperor's Children upper echelon, functioning in much the same way as Eidolon served as a lieutenant to Abaddon in the Gothic Wars. Which, at first, I wasn't super huge on as I disliked mixed warbands in general.

Since then i'v come to like the trope of "We are struggling together!" in the context of the traitor legions. 

Sorry Aaron for my assumption. Just thought that you would prefer to write other stuff than Sevs fate, etc.

I would be really happy if his arc continues and if it is written by you. Yes, his badass status is over the top and on a ridiculous level but every story needs at least one of these guys, right? ;)

Varok Saurfang, Kakashi Hatake, Alucard and so on :)

As ADB doesn't like Sev (stated that for a couple of times until now) I won't suggest any new stuff written by him about Sev.

So who would be able to continue his story, if that should happen? Was he already depicted by someone else?

Me not liking him much is no big deal. He's always been my Misery Chastain. He has a long arc ahead of him, but with time, scheduling, and the nature of the HH series, I'm not sure what form it'll take if and when it ever sees the light. I'd very much like to write it, though.

No proof yet! Unless it's handled by ADB because apparently he's the only one who makes sure characters stay dead

Typically yes...Xarl was super dead, Argel Tal appeared to be super dead

...but Cyrene came back

She was my exception to the rule - my monkey's paw - and more than that, she was my stab at the resurrection trope itself: she comes back, only for the guy that wanted her to come back to die himself.

Brilliant answers - thank you A D-B!

I'm not sure what form it'll take if and when it ever sees the light. I'd very much like to write it, though.

Would hope you incorporate it into Nightfall...has that potential novel been indefinitely set aside?

Maybe after Abbadon #2? Hints hints hints

Archived