Power Armored Ordo Xenos Inquisitor suggestions

Brendaen

I need suggestions for a Power Armor model that I can convert to a Ordo Xenos Inquisitor to use with my DW detachment.

I was thinking that one of the Chaplain models might work the best with hooded head and a weapon swap. I know there's always the Librarian models, but I think the Chaplains look more intimidating..

Suggestions?

I'm a big fan of the Solomon Lok model from Forgeworld.

Failing that I think Dark Angels models have the more ornate look befitting an inquisitor. I like Lok though because he's smaller than marines so looks like a human rather than a superman in power armour.

I think today is the last day to order one of those old OOP female inquisitors in power armour which are exquisite models if you're okay with a female inquisitor. There are two options.

Round about page 4 of the thread linked in my signature is a conversion I did of the 30th anniversary imperial space marine model. It was a simple head swap, but the armour is different enough from a standard marine to not look like an Astartes.

I've used the robed deathwatch marine body without deathwatch arms. Lots of packs. Glued the =I= from the upgrade sprue to a sterguard vets backpack. Not painted yet but looks good to me. If I give him deep red armour it will differentiate him from the kill team.

Archived