Bases for Adeptes Custodes

Feeling lazy and don't want to go crazy with bases for my Custodian squad.

This caught my eye, but not sure I'm in love with some of the designs: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Sector-Imperialis-32MM-Round-Bases

Any 3rd party options recommended?

Most of my models that are based are Stirling Mud or Armageddon Dust, or hopefully soon a Baalite Red Sand. I am thinking of having the Custodes stand out a bit with a more metal or palacial bases. I usually like a little dirt or mud effect but I want these guys to be squeaky clean.

Any recommendations appreciated.

Since the Custodes fought in the Webway War, how about using the "rubble" that comes

with various Eldar models (Harlequins, Shadowseer, Solitaire, Death Jester, Farseer) to

have it represent wraithbone...

Old-Four-Arms

:ohmy.: 

Wow! That's a good idea. Are there any specific ones you can think of? Looking through the main range it looks like a lot of them are fairly normal:

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-40-000?Nu=product.repositoryId&Nao=0&N=102352+4294967176&qty=12&sorting=rec&view=table&categoryId=cat440130a-flat

Most of the regular Harlequins have got a small spur under one of their feet. The Shadowseer, Solitaire

and Death Jester have each got part of an (the same ?) arch. The Farseer has got a slab on his base.

Each of these has got Eldar runic script on it. The Dire Avenger kit also has a falcon-headed statuette.

For a closer look, I suggest going to a bits-seller website who often have multiple images of each part.

Regards,

Old-Four-Arms