FW Trojan Support Vehicle: worth it?

Indefragable

7 melta bomb price tag gives you a DT for an Enginseer to keep up with tanks and the ability to give 1x friendly Tank in 6" Preferred Enemy.

Is it worth it?

Subjective question, of course. My biggest question is whether or not the enginseer has to disembark to repair.

I think he has to disembark, unless he wants to repair the Trojan - I don't think the Trojan has any rules to allow him to lean out and patch something up :P I think it's ok and can help keep your Techpriest out of harm's way a bit but could probably do with being a bit cheaper, but not enough for it to be a sticking point.

Yea 7x melta bombs of cost is not bad for giving something like an Armored Group Vanquisher with Beast Hunter shells Preferred Enemy....

...where it adds up is the 8x MB for the Techpriest + 6x MB more for Servitors to reliably fix things. 

I am also not thrilled at the 42GBP price. Oh well. 

Yea 7x melta bombs of cost is not bad for giving something like an Armored Group Vanquisher with Beast Hunter shells Preferred Enemy....

...where it adds up is the 8x MB for the Techpriest + 6x MB more for Servitors to reliably fix things.

I am also not thrilled at the 42GBP price. Oh well.

With Imperial Armor 1 in limbo that model may not be long for this world. If you're a tread head it would Ben worth picking up because of its uncertain future.

Archived