legion artillery tank squads question

Warmasterwillie

Well  this is an interesting question. 

Technically you could say they are one per Detachment 

If you ran an allied detachment you could use your one heavy support slot for a legion arrtillery tank squad 

Though there are a few innate caveats to this. 

In 30k  you can only have your Primary Detachment and 1 Allied detachment  so at most you can only ever have  2 squads of artillery tanks it seems. 

And then secondly I am not sure if Legions can ally with themselves , I  do not think  that they can but I  will leave that to someone who has actually researched it. 

Taking another HQ and another Troop choice of a different legion seems a little excessive to get another 2 medusas in  your army. 

So no allying wit yerself , 1 per detachment 

So you ally in  another legion and take  another squad in yer HS  slot

which means  that a maximum of 2 squads is possible , but again thats a hefty tax to pay for 2 more medusa 

Another option is  allying in Reductor I hear they get  some pretty good siege options 

So no allying wit yerself , 1 per detachment

So you ally in another legion and take another squad in yer HS slot

which means that a maximum of 2 squads is possible , but again thats a hefty tax to pay for 2 more medusa

Another option is allying in Reductor I hear they get some pretty good siege options

3 more Medusae surely?

2 squads, 3 in each, 6 in total, correct?

Is the '1 artillery battery squadron per army's rule described anywhere? It is it literally just the '0-1' next to it's name that implies it?

Archived