30k Imperial Fists, with a little Custodes for now.

Eberious

Thanks all,

@Ovidius Incertus, yes the face was created using a press mould. Lost it three times when test fitting it to the leg, fiddly ruddy thing. For all its size you would think it fall straight down and be at my feet, noooooo, bounced off somewhere and turned up in the most unlikely of places??    

Great GS work, well done. Really like the Tribune too, but - just my personal taste - I think he looks better without the bird. Cool bird familiars can look quite boss on power armoured characters, but in this case I think it draws too much attention away from the excellent conversion work you've done on the rest of the model. thumbsup.gif

Fantastic work on the Custodes special character! I might actually like your version even better, mostly because he doesn't have the somewhat silly beard ;)

Is that one of the two plastic Custodian heads with the mohawk hairdo shaved off, btw?

Thank for the comments all,

@lanceqi, the Iron halo is from a blood angel helmet. I believe Its from the Sanguinary guard kit.

http://www.bitzstore.com/1250-home_default/helmeted-head-d-blood-angel-bitz.jpg

@Ion, The axe blade is from the AOS black orc set. Its from the double headed axe.

Warhammer-Bitz-Orks-Goblins-Schwarzorks-

@KrautScientist, cheers mate. The head is indeed one of the two. The one with the mohawk but shaved off, as plan on using the mohawked head from my other set for Valdor. 

Still undecided about the bird, think I'll leave it off for now. Can always add it on there at a later date.  

• 4 weeks later...

Constantin Valdor wip.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh481/imperialfists1/018_zps7laxlnph.jpg

Trying to keep in line with the some of the aesthetics of old art. Thinking the hip plates are a little large for the groin areas plate, the search continues. Now for a billowing cape and some shoulder pad tassels.

Archived