Raptors 3rd and 10th company

MajorNese

Will get more gear. Currently looking for a way to add comms equipment, to support the whole command vehicle theme. Then other side, sandbags, and the fillings between the bigger stuff. This is a typical "let it sit on your table, fiddle around inbetween other projects" process, when I'm procrastinating around the more annoying parts of the ordinatus... :happy.:

damn nice......now to sandbag the floor and roof :whistling:

Nah. Gear first, then sandbags. And then probably even more gear. One side mostly packed up...

aindexhhusg.jpg

Where did you get the door upgrades from and are there RG ones? :)

Where did you get the door upgrades from and are there RG ones? :smile.:

Just partial one-sided casts from the usual door set. A technique I use to get just the symbols, for projects like the blackstar or speeders.

Erm. Logically speaking, you should put the weapon sponsons in the front cavity and the exit door in the rear.

The way it is set up will have your guys disembarking directly into the firing lane of the lascannons there.

Don't worry, everything will be magnetized to fit every door. This was just the first door flying around which I used as a test, even the Raptors symbol is the wrong way if it would stay there. I managed to get the Deathwatch LR box before it sold out, so I got every single build option.

damn nice......now to sandbag the floor and roof :whistling:

Nah. Gear first, then sandbags. And then probably even more gear. One side mostly packed up...

aindexhhusg.jpg

MORE!!!!!! I demand more :wink:

damn nice......now to sandbag the floor and roof :whistling:

aindexhhusg.jpg

Needs more gear <3

lol

Will get more gear. Currently looking for a way to add comms equipment, to support the whole command vehicle theme. Then other side, sandbags, and the fillings between the bigger stuff. This is a typical "let it sit on your table, fiddle around inbetween other projects" process, when I'm procrastinating around the more annoying parts of the ordinatus... :happy.:

That makes sense.....I dont even want to think what i would do to a LR after my next 2 eventual predators :happy.:

Finally managed to do the

. Recorded the video weeks ago, but had to figure out how to replace the (german) explanation with a separately recorded english one. One marine in 5min, and if there are any questions, ask away.

Now back to glueing stuff to a land raider...

lol that gun is a bit Freudian.

It's designed to kill titans, so I guess that fits. Next up, mount a warlord titan's plasma cannon to the same ordinatus. Or finish the cute servohauler-based mini ordinatus. I always have one conversion and one painting project at the same time, converting at home and painting at the local club.

Thanks guys. For the next Corax approvement, fill the second LSS with crew. Otherwise that is done too. :whistling:

How much of this badboy is airbrushed?

Still, 0%. I don't own an airbrush, everything is wet blended (tutorial video higher up this topic). With a large brush, the LR side gradients took about 15min to do, that's okay. Total painting time was one day at the FLGS for the raider, and one day for the options. Now I've almost run out of unpainted models, need to build more...