Conversion World's Red Angels Parts

Joe

Thank you very much for your post and for letting me know your order arrived.

Very happy to hear you like the quality of my bitz.

I will. :wink:

Since i am writing:

I am thinking about adding some customer pics to the webshop i am working on. So, if any of you guys should have some pictures of your miniatures featuring some of my bitz, and if you would like to see them used in my webshop soon to come, fell free to pm me. (I would add a reference to every pic of course, letting people know whose miniature is depicted and could link to forum threads or such for example.) I am happy for every pic i get.

Best regards,

Christian for Conversin World

I'll be putting the Maul on a Captain for the building event that's currently going on, so you can use that when it's done if you like or would you prefer painted pictures?

@ Brother Lemartes

To be honest, i am not sure yet if i will be able to  hold my prices that low in the long run.

Right now i guess my prices are even a littel below average compared to what other webshops charge for their bitz.

As for the moment that is ok, because right now i am still doing Conversion World as kind of a secondary occupation. But if i want to make a living out of it in the long run and want to grow Conversion World to a full grown company, with lot´s more of bitz and higher production capacities, i guess raising prices a little will be necessary.

Maybe you guys could help me out here with some honest opinions...

What do you thing of my prices rigth now and what do you thing would be appropriate to raise them by?

I definitely was thinking your prices were amazing for the quality of the bits. I've honestly never ordered third party bits before so I'm not really sure what the appropriate price would be, but your prices do seem great for what you get. I'd still happily support you even if the prices were raised a bit.

Yeah prices seemed good to me, I think they could be a little more expensive and still very much worth while. Or a bit more expensive again and you do bundles as the way to get the cheaper price. (Pack of 10 for less than the cost of buying 10 individually for example).

My one thing I'd say, is the Swords do all feel a little too large, the blades are longer than a marine is tall on many of them, the Blood Angels sword is longer than the emperors champion sword. Which means they aren't suitable for more regular things like sergeants or for heresy upgrade options.

I'd love to see a more traditional one handed sword in the style of the BA one you did!

I will try and get my spears used on some models soon.

I'll be converting one of the axes into a replacement axe for my dante when I have some time

Thanks to all of you for your opinions. Helped me out a lot and i will definetively consider them with future decisions.

@Blindhamster

You are right, most of them swords really are a little longer than most of GW´s Swords. The Red Angels Sword for example is a little longer cause i had it in mind as kind of a hand-and-a-half sword. I will come up with some traditional one-handed swords in the future though and will most likely also build some slightly shorter versions of the existing ones as a test. :thumbsup:

Thanks to all of you for your opinions. Helped me out a lot and i will definetively consider them with future decisions.

@Blindhamster

You are right, most of them swords really are a little longer than most of GW´s Swords. The Red Angels Sword for example is a little longer cause i had it in mind as kind of a hand-and-a-half sword. I will come up with some traditional one-handed swords in the future though and will most likely also build some slightly shorter versions of the existing ones as a test. :thumbsup:

I'd say that size wise the chains word, blood angel sword and similar size regular sword are all two handed Swords, and are larger than two handed marine Swords GW do in many cases.

Note that this isn't a bad thing, they look fantastic, I just struggle to find a good place for many of them outside of characters currently!

I think it also needs to turn 90 degrees clockwise, no?

Sword looks great on Aphael!

I put it that way on purpose but i might fiddle with it later on a bit. It's really no stretch thinking that 38k years in the future they have handles that allow for multiple ways to carry a shield i think. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hey guys, sorry for digging this thread out again, but I thought you guys might want to know that our webshop is finally live. :biggrin.:

There are many new products - also some from our "Red Angels" line of products - and updated versions of existing products.

Check us out at www.conversionworld.de.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask...

Here some quick preview pics of some of our products:

101 03 09

101 02 08

101 01 07

103 03 02 01Bild1

103 03 01 01Bild2

104 01 04

104 01 03

104 01 03Bild2

101 03 12

101 01 15

101 01 11