REF ART - The Art of the Lost

~Drakzilla~

One thing regarding the Shepherd; Raktra and I hadn't actually settled on the look of their logo. I might fluff this chap on the basis that the few remaining Shepherds viewed themselves as a changed Legion, if they were indeed still the Shepherds.

One thing regarding the Shepherd; Raktra and I hadn't actually settled on the look of their logo. I might fluff this chap on the basis that the few remaining Shepherds viewed themselves as a changed Legion, if they were indeed still the Shepherds.

It's no problem..can easily change the logo on the shoulder pauldrons if need be. But personally, I like the Palatine Aquila symbols. To me, it definitely shows that their loyalty is to the Emperor of Mankind Himself, and to no one else! Definitely screams, 'Hey..we're Shepherds..not Berserkers...'

Greetings everyone! Here your artwork for the day..I present the wily and cunning...Dune Serpents!

gallery_4536_13867_85819.png

Dune Serpents armorial with Legion iconography

gallery_4536_13867_138722.png

A Dune Serpents Dhul'Hasin (Legionary of Dhulsan)

gallery_4536_13867_102938.png

A Dune Serpents Dursk Rassan Heavy Assault Legionary

Edited by Algrim Whitefang

Sorry this took so long everyone..but without further ado, I present the Scions Hospitalier!

gallery_4536_13867_15506.png

Scions Hospitalier armorial with Legion iconography

gallery_4536_13867_138760.png

Scions Hospitalier Legionary

gallery_4536_13867_48233.png

Scions Hospitalier Phantom Assault Legionary with Wave Blade

That concludes the Loyalists..now to finish the Insurrectionists and Suzerainty Legions. Stay tuned...

Edited by Algrim Whitefang