Next heresy book: Angelus

helterskelter

Yeah, Tuchulcha. I think.

He would have to give it to Sanguinius and then get it back. Possible, but seems unlikely. I guess there's really no need for Sanguinius to actually have possesion over it either. I don't think it's powers are limited like that in any way. It kinda just does what it wants.

I always thought they were setting up Pharos as the BA route to Terra anyway but I haven't read Pharos so maybe that's changed.

I guess we also have a small gap between where we are now in the BL novels and Terra that Angelus could cover. Maybe the Lion and the Wolf reuniting and fighting their way to Terra? And I doubt the BA's journey will be incident free.

Tuchulcha is one of the dumbest themes in HH. I hope it will not feature in FW works. Alternatively Lion could use Tuchulcha to move BA fleet to Sol system but then warp engine overloads/shuts down due to the effort. Actually it could be pretty good solution since it eliminates Tuchulcha from the rest of HH events.

But yes, most likely linking up with Russ along the way will be the reason.

FW has already put some stress on the BA who weren't at Signus, all with an eye to preventing exactly that sort of mechanical limitation. Retribution has the forces at Baal who tried to keep Cassian Dracos' Salamanders there, the wandering BA company who met the Knights Errant at Optera, the scattered Lamentii guard, and something about a 78th expeditionary fleet of Blood Angels. There's room for librarians who didn't die.

This has me super excited, not least of all because I may finally have some solid Dark angels information.

Now for some wild speculation - I think we could well see another GW boxed game that ties in with this, and Thramas looks most likely I think. It provides an opportunity to release plastic MkII armour AND ties in with the black book release just like the past two years

Calth box - Tempest book

Prospero box - Inferno (admittedly delayed, but everything was expecting it then)

Either way, it's going to be an expensive/exiting later part of 2017 and I honestly cannot wait.

Hope we get some good official news at the weekender, along with some even better snippets from random conversations and the like biggrin.png

Well, if GW continues to have its (plastic) HH releases tie-in with the FW black books, then the Thramas crusade would

indeed offer a good opportunity to complete the line-up of the various armor marks.

MkII should be easy after BoP MkIII and MkV shouldn't be that hard either (multiple parts already exist). Weapons-wise,

I can imagine Umbra-pattern boltguns (scale-up from Sister of Silence) and rotor cannons (the new Rubricae).

Old-Four-Arms

The only thing I can't figure out is what will be the terminator equivalent? 

We've had cataphrachtii and tartaros, so only indomitus is left, but there's already kits for that.

Plus it would need to be dual purpose with 40k, so maybe assault marines? Gives the different play style, but still generic enough to cover all legions.

Or bikes? They might work 

We've had cataphrachtii and tartaros, so only indomitus is left, but there's already kits for that.

Plus it would need to be dual purpose with 40k, so maybe assault marines? Gives the different play style, but still generic enough to cover all legions.

Don't forget there is also saturnine pattern terminator armour yet to get models!

Don't forget there is also saturnine pattern terminator armour yet to get models!

It's illegal for businesses to just print money like that ;)

I thought the novels were covering you there

Ummm... you mean the novels where we get killed, lose horribly or a narrow win because the cavalry rode in and saved the day?

Yeah we are well covered.

That's more than the Thousand sons got, We lost our homeworld in the Prospero books and then, nothing.  We deserve a book before you do.

Tuchulcha is one of the dumbest themes in HH. I hope it will not feature in FW works. Alternatively Lion could use Tuchulcha to move BA fleet to Sol system but then warp engine overloads/shuts down due to the effort. Actually it could be pretty good solution since it eliminates Tuchulcha from the rest of HH events.

But yes, most likely linking up with Russ along the way will be the reason.

It popped up again in Unforgiven, so it survived until the 41st millennium, although locked in the bowels of the Rock.

I think most likely, it gives Lion the Heebie-jeebies, and he locks it in a vault.

I'd like to see in the Angelus

BA vs Demons (cygnus demonica)

DA vs NL thramis

And a real imperial army list ala guard rather than SA elites.

Maybe the IA can be traitors fighting against keys of hel IH ( low numbers of reanimating IH vs endless hordes of IA

With the exception of getting rules for custodes in Inferno this is the most excited I've been for a FW release in a good long while.

These two are the Legions I most anticipated when the announcement of HH originally was released and now we'll finally have some rules. Really looking forward to rules for Raldoran & Corswain with the possibility of some potential NL goodies (ATRAMENTAR!!!!!!!).

Hopefully the Lion and Sanguinius models won't disappoint!

I'm pretty sure it's been said that Book 8's Dark Angel stuff will be the legion's non-Thramas activities, which Bligh has said to be a lot bigger than we know of currently (and is kind of hinted at in Wolf King). That can always change, though, and we'll have a better idea soon enough.

If they do another box set, there's always room to go back to Isstvan or something. I'd almost expect that more than anything else, especially if they make a big 40k Death Guard push with Daemon Mortarion and everything. We'll be at the Siege soonish so I bet they'd have a BL book that covers the DG's trip into the warp land around those 40k releases, at the least.

I'm pretty sure it's been said that Book 8's Dark Angel stuff will be the legion's non-Thramas activities, which Bligh has said to be a lot bigger than we know of currently (and is kind of hinted at in Wolf King). That can always change, though, and we'll have a better idea soon enough.

If they do another box set, there's always room to go back to Isstvan or something. I'd almost expect that more than anything else, especially if they make a big 40k Death Guard push with Daemon Mortarion and everything. We'll be at the Siege soonish so I bet they'd have a BL book that covers the DG's trip into the warp land around those 40k releases, at the least.

I would be surprised for them to set any boxed set earlier in the narrative honestly.

If we get another boxed set, it'll probably tie into angelus somehow (could still be DG, but perhaps against DA as we know they stand off a bit)... or it'll tie into whatever the book after angelus is.

I would be surprised for them to set any boxed set earlier in the narrative honestly.

If we get another boxed set, it'll probably tie into angelus somehow (could still be DG, but perhaps against DA as we know they stand off a bit)... or it'll tie into whatever the book after angelus is.

In saying that. Istvaan took place after prospero. But if imagine the next box being related to the next book as well, seeing as the last two boxes have come out as almost a companion set to the black books

Archived