Inferno

betrayer41

Oh right apologies. As as it's on general sale, which I imagine will be the week again after the event (I'd be surprised if the pre-order wasn't the monday) then they'll have it in stock, might be worth giving them a call asking when they'll actually have some on the shelves

[...]

I don't want it sent out due to the palaver i've experienced with UPS, I got my hands on my last order 2 weeks after it was shipped and it would have been returned to Forgeworld had I not collected it from Tamworth (40 minutes from me, with Nottingham being 1 hour away). They left 1 blank delivery card despite the tracking saying they had made 3 attempts to deliver (even on a day when I was in all day). Sidetracked into a rant there sorry.

You have my complete sympathy, this happens to me every time! :(

In that description on warhammer community, didn't GW/FW hint at a new Spartan?!?!

Could be a Custardes Spartan, but I'd love to see a different pattern of the current incarnation :drool:

That was just them saying that Burning of Prospero, Russ, and a Spartan would be a complete army. It sort of is. :P

Nothing I'd call a hint at a new kit though.

In that description on warhammer community, didn't GW/FW hint at a new Spartan?!?!

Could be a Custardes Spartan, but I'd love to see a different pattern of the current incarnation :drool:

That was just them saying that Burning of Prospero, Russ, and a Spartan would be a complete army. It sort of is. :P

Nothing I'd call a hint at a new kit though.

Dangnabit.

Do you still love me Alan Bligh? Why would you tempt such a thing?

Archived