Interview with Laurie Goulding about BL / GW

hopkins

Excellent, I'll look forward too that. Based on the quality of the Genestealer cults book I tracked down a copy of Fire Caste I've just started reading today. Only 70 pages in but it's great so far. I can see Peter becoming one of my favourite BL authors if he keeps writing books of this quality. 

He did a great interview. It's long but next up. Recorded yesterday with BL producer & actor John Banks on how an audio gets made. Savvy listeners might notice a little detail about release dates in there as well.

Hope to have Peter's interview up next week before or just atter Adepticon.

Awesome! Thanks as usual!

If people didn't buy the Peter Fehervari genestealer cults novel because if the name they missed out there - I thought that was a great read, I'm just hoping it gets a follow up to close out some of the open plot threads.

My only real criticism of the book is that it could have done with a longer page count. 

Definitely. But as Peter said he had further plans for the storyline in advance.

Excellent, I'll look forward too that. Based on the quality of the Genestealer cults book I tracked down a copy of Fire Caste I've just started reading today. Only 70 pages in but it's great so far. I can see Peter becoming one of my favourite BL authors if he keeps writing books of this quality. 

He is one of the best - 'Fire Caste' was brilliant. And his 'Fire and Ice' novella is a masterpiece.

• 2 weeks later...

Fehervari is a bloody genius, but I've already rambled about that a couple of times so I'll just say that I'm looking forward to finally hearing the interview. Anything Peter puts out has a right to going on my shelf by default at this point.

He is and it's autobuy as soon as it getting out.

Archived