The Sons of Magnus

pompeyladbfp

OK, time for a new army. This is a planned 40k/30k crossover army based around the Thousand sons but also including a healthy batch of Tzeentch Daemons (and probably a D thirster for lulz)

THEME

Horus Heresy era  Thousand sons force probably Veteran  heavy and mainly infantry, painted in Metallic red style.

For 40k the models will use the 30k models as rubrics and sekhmets in the same colour scheme. (they obviously missed out when Ahriman burned the armour Blue)

The Daemons will be two boxes of start collecting and a few greater deamons/heralds and will be allied in for 40k and used as summoning.

BASING

The models will be based on a cork board base with lava/tzeentch magicy stuff in between the bases. I may just use the daemonic ichor on the daemons/40k only stuff.. leaving the rubrics/30k on plainer cork bases.

Similar in style to my HH Raven Guard army, but darker.

HOW BIG?

I don’t plan to go too crazy so a 2500 point 30k force led by Magnus and a 40k force that can be used as either a daemon/magnus force or a thousand sons/daemon force and be slightly competitive but not that guy.

Pics of Magnus to follow….

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/pompeyladbfp/Chaos/temporary_zpsaqc1eaio.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ok, have made a load of bases and painted them up for my guys/daemons. they do look good if I do say myself. Hopefully when I get home my SC Tzeentch boxsets will be waiting and I have also started on my Sehkmet terminator squads (magnetizing the reaper cannon arm)

WANTED any spare Tzeentch bits of the Rubric terminator set (the spare shoulder pads/head dress/weapons etc

• 2 weeks later...

Archived