Grayfax

Greyfax is on a 32mm base, seems to be the standard for power armour now (I'll stick to 25mm thanks!). She's an HQ choice for any Imperial army which is nice, but I've not really read her rules in detail yet as it was all about the model for me - and now I have her the rules aren't that important until she's table ready laugh.png

If you've got a Greyfax model it'd be cool to see her painted up thumbsup.gif

I've not really read her rules in detail yet as it was all about the model for me - and now I have her the rules aren't that important until she's table ready laugh.png

Summed up : BS 10 vs psykers; with her condemnor bolter she only needs to hit a unit for a psyker in that unit to be forced to take a PotW.

And she has a psychic power that causes a pinning test -- even if passed the target is prevented from doing multiple things including Overwatch. With more warp charges the power becmes nova-like.

But my favorite is .... she's a rockin' model :)

Greyfax is on a 32mm base, seems to be the standard for power armour now (I'll stick to 25mm thanks!). She's an HQ choice for any Imperial army which is nice, but I've not really read her rules in detail yet as it was all about the model for me - and now I have her the rules aren't that important until she's table ready laugh.png

If you've got a Greyfax model it'd be cool to see her painted up thumbsup.gif

Yes, yes it would (looks meaningfully at WF who in the previous paragraph just said he has the model) ...

If you want to run the Inquisitorial Warband, yes a squad of acolytes is the other requirement along with the Inquisitor smile.png

I just don't see where you can use her with out taking a unit of Inquisitors

I would prefer to have just her lol, less points / rules

Can't she be fielded on her own like any other inquisitor from imperial agents? They don't have to take acolytes if not chosen from the formation, they are just a compulsory HQ.

If you want to run the Inquisitorial Warband, yes a squad of acolytes is the other requirement along with the Inquisitor smile.png

You don't even need the Inquisitorial Detachment. She, as well as the other 2 members of the Triumvarate of the Imperium, can be taken as an HQ choice in ANY Imperial Army. It was stated above. Her, Cawl, and St. Celestine can lead any Imperial force, from Guard, to Ad Mech, to Space Marines, to a conglomeration of it all. That is their special ability.

You don't even need the Inquisitorial Detachment. She, as well as the other 2 members of the Triumvarate of the Imperium, can be taken as an HQ choice in ANY Imperial Army. It was stated above. Her, Cawl, and St. Celestine can lead any Imperial force, from Guard, to Ad Mech, to Space Marines, to a conglomeration of it all. That is their special ability.

She can be an HQ for any CAD or Allied specifically. You could also use the Inquisitorial Representative detachment and just have her. No need for other models.

Archived