What do you use for Inquisition Warrior Acolytes?

Hey mates. As it stands I plan to field an Inquisition-Themed list utilizing both the Imperial Agents Codex and the Inquisition Data Slate Codex, with Acolytes being my primary unit. With that being the case, I plan to field Acolytes with Carapace Armor and Bolters, however I have been running into a snag of finding models to represent them. Tried to do an idea utilizing Militarum Tempestus Scions and Anvil Industry Army & Weapons, but sadly it didn't work out. However, I am tempted to utilize the FW Elysians as my Acolytes, and would keep them armed with their standard Lasguns to represent their "Bolters" (aka basing the idea off the Halo ODST Battle Rifle). This way I could use the models in standard separate Army lists such Astra Militarum and the FW Elysians, as well as use them in my Inquisition army idea. Just wanted you thoughts on this idea and all suggestions are welcome. Would also like to hear what models you use to represent your Warrior Acolytes as well mates.

Cadians primarily. Got a batch of used ones a while back that are glacially getting converted, just cut away the lasgun and insert boltgun. They don't have carapace though since they're basically just cheap bullet sponges, for carapace bolter guys you could do scions with scout arms. Alternatively there's piles of third party places, you could make something workable from Victoria or Anvil bits too.

I use all sorts of weird and wonderful things... some old necromunda models, assorted odds and sods of guardsmen, the various henchman models that GW has produced over the years.  Normally they "counts as" laspistols and ccw, but many of them have different weapons.

The other thing that might be worth a look is the old "Astronaut" storm troopers that GW produced.  They look suitably different from the current Scions, and make passable acolytes with carapace armour and whatever weapon you want.  They're often on ebay, and don't seem too expensive...

I'm currently converting up an Ordo Xenos warband too, where the majority of the Acolytes are made using Tau and Kroot.  Incidentally, a Kroot Rifle is a pretty good approximation of a Boltgun (rules wise).  Obviously using filthy xenos alongside His most holy Inquisition is something only a radical would ever consider...  But the good thing about Inquisition armies is that there isn't any defined "look" and the conversion opportunities are endless.

Mine are based on Bretonnian Men-At-Arms and Archers (sadly out of production now), with a liberal admixture of WHFB Empire, Mordheim, Beastman, Cadian, Marines and Grey Knight parts. It gives them a 14th century in space look that I like and they include Acolytes, Crusaders, DCAs and Astropaths, using the same basic mix.

Lots of great ideas. And the conversion factor is a big reason why I like the idea of an Inquisition Army. With that being said, I was considering Elysian's as not only they can pass for Acolytes in Carapace Armor, their Lasgun reminds me of the Halo Battle Rifle. And since I plan to paint mine based off of the Halo ODST colors, I think it would work out great. Thoughts?

Mostly I use Cadians painted-up to match my Inquisitorial Storm Troopers colour scheme. My Inquisitor is a puritan and pretty by-the-book and has his own Inquisitorial forces that he uses for the most part. Although I have a couple more colourful acolytes sprinkled here and there. Here are some examples:

med_gallery_66537_9465_633160.jpg

med_gallery_66537_9465_1458.jpg

med_gallery_66537_9465_95883.jpg

Archived