Damo's Ravenguard Thread

Damo1701

Here's some updates on what I'm working on, my Chief Librarian, and my Vowed Drop Pod.  I still have 2 internal door parts, as well as the door locks/bolts, then shading, and the retro-thrusters underneath.

I have some sponge to try and work some chipped paint into the edges, however, I'm just not sure on the effect.  I attempted it on one of the speeders I pledged.

The Librarian is building some lightning/a smite casting in his hand, which is why it's more blue than black...

Looking good Damo!

I'm liking that TDA Libby more than the metal one ...

Funnily enough, I have the old metal one in my Imperial Fists, and a finecast version for my Grey Knights.

They are both challenging models to paint, especially when you are trying to keep a palette limited.

I'm thinking of leaving the robe black, highlighting with Eshin Grey, then Stormvermin Fur.  I'm not sure what to do with the raised detail trim, though...  Perhaps the grey/white used with the Veterans?  I don't really want to add any more colours aside from the odd purity seal/OoM seal.

I'm planning on drybrushing the stave a pale blue, hopefully, it will give it a subtle glowing effect.

Thanks for the feedback so far :)

Archived