Forgeworld Stormblade

H311fi5h

Can anyone tell me if the Stormblade from Forgeworld comes with all the parts to build the other Baneblade variants?

I was planning to magnetize it so I can swap between Stormsword, Shadowsword and Stormblade if that is possible.

If you own a Stormblade, how does perform on the battlefield? Do you think it is worth taking over the Stormsword?

When I ordered mine, about 10 yrs ago it seems, they only provided enough for you to complete what you request. You do not receive all of the sprues. The ones to create a standard Baneblade, i.e. turret, etc, are not included.

You'd be better off ordering the regular plastic kit. The guns of the FW kits are solid resin and can be unwieldy with magnetizing. I used nails for pins into the chassis. Looking at the FW site I only see the Stormblade available and currently out of stock

As for battlefield use, the only time I've used it was against the Tau Tank-killer 2+ cover save unit. It didn't go well for me.

Can anyone tell me if the Stormblade from Forgeworld comes with all the parts to build the other Baneblade variants?

I was planning to magnetize it so I can swap between Stormsword, Shadowsword and Stormblade if that is possible.

If you own a Stormblade, how does perform on the battlefield? Do you think it is worth taking over the Stormsword?

Thanks for the reply. Guess I'm just gonna get a normal Baneblade and build the rear casemate version, with just the main gun exchangeable. Probably gonna run the Stormsword most of the time.

Archived