Rogue trader warband?

Evz

Hey guys. In my fluff my Astartes have gone renegade (due to the fact the Inquisition didn't really like their cannibalistic rituals) and have since found refuge with a Rogue Trader fleet. In return, the Astartes serve the Rogue Trader in his missions across the stars while also bringing the fight to the enemies of the Imperium.

My question is: how best to represent a Rogue Trader warband using the Agents book, that I can legally field beside my marines? Thanks

The Inquisitorial Henchmen Warband is probably the most useful for you:

Inquisitor - Rogue Trader

Henchmen - henchmen/crew

Crusaders - armsmen with boarding shields

Death Cult Assassins - more or less as is; some form of highly skilled bodyguard/mercenaries

Arcoflagellants - weaponised servitors

Astropaths - as is

Tech Priest Enginseer - as is

Priest - his/her personal chaplain?

The Aeronautica Imperialis detachment would probably fit in quite thematically (rebranded as the RTs personal airforce).

Could use the Adeptus Astra Telepathica Psykana Division for his/her Astropathic Choir.

Addendum: the Ordo Xenos Inquisitor would seem to me like the best fit for the RT, with access to the sort of toys of dubious provenance that a RT would be likely to pick up.

You could look at the Castellans of the Imperium Detachment in the Fall of cadia book, that allows for Inquisitors as HQ supported by Space Marines, Guard and Henchmen.

2 HQ and 4 Troops choices compulsory the rest pretty much as you wish :)

Archived