Grey Knights in Shadow Wars

Prot

Do you keep weapons or equipment which you've replaced in a hypothetical "armoury" or is it lost? For example, if your Gunner replaced his initial warding stave with a Psilencer, could his stave be passed to a freshly recruited Trooper or do you need to buy a new one?

Do you keep weapons or equipment which you've replaced in a hypothetical "armoury" or is it lost? For example, if your Gunner replaced his initial warding stave with a Psilencer, could his stave be passed to a freshly recruited Trooper or do you need to buy a new one?

New Recruits can't get anything from the armoury until they've played an entire game.

And if what Tyler is saying is true, in your situation, you could swap the Gunner's warding stave to another member of the Kill Team, but that member getting the stave would have to lose whatever H2H weapon they had before. Does this means a Grey Knight do not carry an inventory of weapons like other Kill Teams?

• 7 months later...

After finally getting to play a game yesterday (Dire Avengers whipped my Space Marines), I'm totally back on this plan to create a Legio B&C kill team using the Grey Knights rules. I'm scaling it back, though, to a more campaign-friendly starting team. What I'm seeing (with my extremely limited play experience) is that the number of bodies you can field and the ability to shoot at distance are important. So I'm stripping the team down to basics. What I'm looking at is:

JUSTICAR w/ storm bolter and pair of nemesis falchions

GREY KNIGHT w/ storm bolter and pair of nemesis falchions

GREY KNIGHT GUNNER w/ storm bolter, nemesis warding stave, telescopic sight, and clip harness

GREY KNIGHT GUNNER w/ storm bolter, nemesis warding stave, telescopic sight, and clip harness

Initial progression would be to add a fifth Grey Knight fighter (he would have a nemesis warding stave). Then I would improve the gear list for each fighter, with the actual progression depending upon the larger campaign meta.