Space Wolf Scout Conversion Pics

Provocation

They look terrific. I would recommend, however, that you drill out some holes in the ends of your barrels with a little pin vice and tiny drill bit. That'd make them look even better.

What bases are you using? They look like 25s. I highly recommend using the 32mm bases to keep them steadier, and they look better, too.

The shoulder pads really help remove the blocky stature of Scouts which is one of my main gripes with the models (which was a shame as I love the idea of Scouts and actually want an infiltration "themed" Heresy army).

So thanks for the inspiration.

Cant you use the Recon company RoW or is it exclusive to Raven Guard?

I'm still of the opinion that Grey Slayers are the compulsory choices except when you take Russ.

If FW release an FAQ/Errata stating that you can open up different compulsory troops with ROW for the VIth then I'll be over the moon but until they say so I'll stick to my current line of thought.

Supposedly they did say there would be RoW the VIth wouldn't be able to use.

These look amazing man! I am just coming back to 40k after a huge break but rather than get into the big game with the new rule set coming me and my buddies are doing a shadow war campaign and I have ordered the bits to make my own version of these guys. Might I ask what the colour scheme please as I much prefer that to the standard light blue/grey?

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...
I have a question: how did you do your leather brown pouches/pants/etc.? That's one of the things I have issues with getting right and I'm always curious as how other painters pull it off -- and yours looks great!

Archived