GENE-SEED (PREDECESSOR): ... Unknown

FOUNDING: .................. Unknown

CHAPTER MASTER: ............ Andross Salizar

CHAPTER WORLD: ............. Creit

FLAGSHIP FORTRESS: ......... The Mournful Eye

MAIN COLORS: ............... Black and Gold

COMBAT SPECIALITY: ......... Terminator Strike Forces and Bike Assault

BATTLE CRY: ................ None, Silent unless giving orders

CURRENT STRENGTH: .......... Between 800 and 1200 marines.

KNOWN DESCENDANTS: ......... N/A

ALLEGIANCE: ................ The Imperium of Man

ORIGIN OF THE CHAPTER:

Founded to serve the Ordo Astartes, the Angels Astartes are a chapter like no other. While they have a direct lineage and gene seed, they accept Blackshields into their ranks to serve, similar to the Deathwatch. They do this due to the constant war they face, Crusading not only against the forces of Chaos, but the Renegade and Traitor forces of the Astartes, all the while maintaining their sworn duties to the other Chapters. The Ordo Astartes utilizes the Angels Errant in crusader forces, equipping each Crusade with the equipment needed to hunt the enemies they are charged to fight. The marines bare no Chapter symbol or honor markings other than the Honor Shields that veterans earn, and the color markings that designate the Brothers specialty in warfare. These marines are backed by the forces of the Draconis Tempestus, the true chamber militant of the Ordo Astartes, a specialized Militarum Tempestus force trained to hunt and destroy Astartes.

CHAPTER FLEET: X

PRESENT ACTIVITIES: X

COMBAT DOCTRINE: X

ROLL OF HONOR: X

CHAPTER ORGANIZATION: X

FLEET ASSETS: X

BELIEFS: X

RECRUITMENT: X

LOCAL RITUALS: X

CHAPTER BANNERS AND STANDARDS: X

HONORS, RELICS, DECORATIONS AND AWARDS: X

BATTLE CRY: X

GENE-SEED: X

CHAMPIONS OF THE CHAPTER: X

Chapter Colors:

Main Color: Black

Trim Color: Hormagaunt Purple and Auric Armor

This is the beginning of my merge between the Chapters, with a lot of the flavor of the Storm Angels coming over into the Angels Errant. They operate similar to Deathwatch or the Knights-Errant, deploying in force only when needed and to hunt the most hated of traitors and renegades. They serve as a part of the Ordo Astartes, watching the Chapters for the slightest hint of betrayal. They more often rely on the Draconis Tempestus, but train and fight in close relationships with the Militarum Tempestus. I plan to have an event that wipes out most of the Angels Errant, bringing them down to about 200 marines and the initiates they have left. This gives me the flexibility in my fludf to field my army as I want to.

They are the Crusade Champions and Honor Guard for their Captain and Chapter Master. They fight with blade and pistol, training together and with their betters to be the best the chapter has to send into challenges. They earn the right to bear chapter honors for their victories, such as relic weapons, armor, a company standard, shield badge, shields and so on. They also have a squad of 5 Musketeers serving as the Honor Guard for the Governor General of the Draconis Tempestus. 

Archived