Inquisitor kitbash help

Well just like the title says. What works for everyone trying to kitbash a inquisitor I don't want to do a power armored version...I like the art work on the carrion throne cover something similar to that...or any 3rd party bits or models you might use

Thank you for any comment and criticisms they will surely help

One of my Inquisitors is the Witch Hunter model from the Age of Sigmar line.  Filed the feather down and added a backpack from the Catachan heavy weapons with a "hilt" swap.  Shaved a bit of the puff n slash from the leg and added an auspex to the backpack, and green stuffed a second lense to make sunglasses instead of a monocle.  Called it a day :)

For that artwork scions would be a good starting point. Chest and arms are definitely spot on, legs are probably close enough. Bits ordering a fantasy empire handgun would probably work there, maybe a fantasy head. A terminator shoulder shield would probably help. Without greenstuff that's about as close as you'll get to replicating that artwork.

Of course, if you're handy at sculpting and/or wanting to deviate and just use the artwork as inspiration that opens up some possibilities.

Like CardinalVirtue says the scions would be a good start, the scion commander has a good pose that ooozes authority and a nice long trenchcoat. Head wise there are a lot of bare human heads to choose from so find one that you like ( I like the one with slick hair from the cadian comand squad), skitarii radium pistol and bobs your uncle.

Or forge world krieg commisar, lop his noggin off (heresy) replace and boom done.

Archived