Guilliman and the Ecclesiarchy

slitth

I could see Guilliman after learning what has been learned about the warp and potentially establishing, # of people worshipping you = god hood/deamons.

Then I could see them confirming the emperor is humanities god, rev up the beleif system, and suddenly you start to see LotD more and more in battlefeields, more miracles, more people like celstine.

Guilleman is not a tyrant, he's an oligarch like the other High Lords. He's not going to get rid of the High Lords any time soon seeing as how he created that system of government in the first place.

Giving a branch of Imperial government a seat on the High Lords is as much a way of keeping the branches under control and united as it is about power sharing. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, cutting the Ecclesiarchy out of the highest form of government would be demanding them to cause trouble.

Anyway, the only time the High Ecclesiarch was a problem was when the Master of the Administratum stole his job.

I mean, I can hardly comment, since I view the entire IP through the eyes of the Ministorum, and I just can't take any of the new fluff seriously, but yeah, I can't see Guilleman breaking apart the Ministorum, and, believe it or not, the Sisters are actually there in part to make sure another Vandire can never happen, as is the Ordo Hereticus.

And remember there's an empty seat on the High Lords because the Order of the Ermine Mantel has no idea what the crap happened to their Canoness when she went on her pilgrimage before becoming the Abbess of the Adepta Sororitas (who is sometimes also a High Lord :D ). Though, actually, the Ermine Mantle was wiped out . . . I don't think we have any reference as to how long the Abbess has been missing, just that the Sisters can't appoint a new one till they figure out what happened to her.

Archived